(Boldfaced names indicate the graduate students supervised by Dr. Radhakrishnan )
- K. Pitula, T. Radhakrishnan(2011), (Accepted with minor modifications). On eliciting requirements from end-users in the ICT4D Domain. Journal of Requirements Engineering. [based on PhD thesis work where new models, methodologies and tools are developed for ICT4D applications- Resulted in Industrial Collaborations]
- D. Dysart-Gale, K. Pitula, T. Radhakrishnan (2011). Culture, Communication and ICT for Development: A Caribbean Study, IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication, March issue.
- K. Pitula, D. Dysart-Gale, T. Radhakrishnan (2010). Expanding the Boundaries of HCI: A case study in requirements engineering for ICT4D. Journal of Information Technologies & International Development, 6(1). USC Annenberg Press.
- D. Dysart-Gale, K. Pitula, T. Radhakrishnan (2010). Improving Professional Writing for Lay Practitioners: A Rhetorical Approach, IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication, Decemberissue.
- D. Dysart-Gale, K. Pitula, T. Radhakrishnan (2009). Report and Recommendation Writing for Development: Rhetorical Skills for Social Action, Journal- Technical Communication, 56(4): 387-396.
- A.Narasimhadevara, B.Leung, T.Radhakrishnan and R.Jayakumar(2008), “On designing a usable interactive software system to support transplant nursing” Journal of Biomedical Informatics, vol 41, pp137-151, 2008
- K.Pitula and T.Radhakrishnan(2007), "A Framework and Process for Designing Inclusive Technology";Second International Conference on Software Engineering Advances, August 25-31, 2007, France)
- H.F.Li, Yu Zhang, and T.Radhakrishnan(2006), “TSAF: A Tuple Space Based Agent Programming Framework” Out of a master’s thesis which has been serving as a test vehicle for many master’s theses. Appeared also as a Chapter in a book on Electronic Commerce, Published by Springer Verlag in June 2006.
- H.Javahery, A.Seffah and T.Radhakrishnan (2004), “ Beyond Power: Making Bioinformatics Tools User Centered”, Communications of the ACM, vol 47, No.11, pp 58-63, 2004.
- P.Desharnais, J.Lu, and T.Radhakrishnan(2002), " Exploring Agent Support at the User Interface in E-Commerce Applications" International Journal of Digital Libraries, Vol 3, pp284-290, 2002.
- Xiaojun Shen, T.Radakrishnan and Nicolas D. Georganas(2002), “vCOM: Electronic Commerce in a Collaborative Virtual World” Journal of Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, vol 1, Issues 3-4, 2002, pp 281-300.
- D.Sinnig, K.Pitula, R. Becker, T. Radhakrishnan and P.Forbrig,(2010) “Structured Digital Storytelling for Eliciting Software Requirements in the ICT4D Domain” Presented at the World Computer Congress-2010, Human Computer Interaction Symposium, held at Brisbane, Australia, sponsored by IFIP
- M.Omidbaksh, T.Radhakrishnan and S.P.Mudur (2010), “Patient Preference Elicitation Empowerment” Proceedings of the 2nd workshop on Software Engineering in Healthcare ; SEHC 2010
- X.Chen, K. Mendhurwar, S.P.Mudur, T. Radhakrishnan, P. Bhattacharya(2010), “Learning Human Action Sequence Style from Video for Transfer to 3D Game Characters” Presented at the International Conference on Motion in Games 2010 appears as an LNCS issue pages 10.
- K.Pitula and T.Radhakrishnan, (2008) “A Multimedia tool to elicit information needs in rural communities”. Presented at the Workshop on HCI for Community and International Development, at 26-th CHI Conference, held in Florence, Italy, August 5-10, 2008.
- Book Chapter: K. Pitula, D. Sinnig, T. Radhakrishnan (2009). Requirements Engineering in the ICT4D Domain, chapter in Mobile Information Communication Technologies Adoption in Developing Countries: Effects and Implications; Published by IGI Global (www.igi-global.com)
- M.Wurdel, P.Forbrig, T.Radhakrishnan, and D.Sinnig(2007), “Patterns for Task and Dialog Modelling” Human Computer Interaction International, July 22-27, 2007, Beijing, China
- H.Javahery, A.Deichman, A.Seffah, and T.Radhakrishnan, "Incorporating Human Experiences into the Design Process of a Visualization Tool: A Case Study from Bioinformatics" IEEE SMC Conference in Montreal, October, 20007
- Abolfazl Keighobadi Lamjiri, L.Kosseim, and T.Radhakrishnan, “ A Hybrid Unification Method for Question Answering in a Closed Domain”, Third International Workshop on Knowledge and Reasoning for Answering Questions, January 2007, Hyderabad, India in conjunction with AAAI Conference.
- Abolfazl Keighobadi Lamjiri, L.Kosseim, and T.Radhakrishnan, “Comparing the Contributions of Syntactic and Semantic features in Closed versus Open domains”, First IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, September, 2007, Irvine California.
- Abolfazl Keighobadi Lamjiri, L.Kosseim, and T.Radhakrishnan, “A Syntactic Candidate Ranking Method for Answering Questions with a main content verb”, RANLP-2007: Recent Advances in Natural Language Processing Conference, Bulgaria, September 2007.
- J.Chelin, L.Kosseim and T.Radhakrishnan, “Using Natural Language Processing To Assist the Visually Handicapped in Writing Compositions” Proceedings of the 19th Canadian Conference on Artificial Intelligence", 2006.
- Mashrur Mia, S.P. Mudur, T. Radhakrishnan, “An Interactive System for Negotiation in E-commerce with Incremental User Knowledge” Presented at the IBM CASCON 2005 Conference October 2005, Toronto.
- T.Radhakrishnan, S.P.Mudur and N.Heywood, “On e-learning by Organ Transplant Patients in a Hospital Setting” Presented at the e-Learn 2005 Conference held in Vancouver, October 2005.
- A.Graham, T.Radhakrishnan and C.Grossner, “Incremental Validation of Policy Based Systems” Proceedings of the Policy 2004 Conference held at NewYork. pp 1-11.
- A. Alsumait, A. Seffah and T. Radhakrishnan. Use Case Maps: A Visual Notation for Scenario-Based Requirements. 10th International Conference on Human - Computer Interaction, Crete, Greece, June 22-27, 2003.
- A.Andreevskaia, R.Abi-Aad and T. Radhakrishnan, “Agent-mediated knowledge acquisition for user profiling”. Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Agents, Web Technologies and Internet Commerce (IAWTIC’03), Feb. 12-14, 2003, Vienna, Austria. 10 pp. [also selected and included as a Chapter in the book M. Mohammadian (ed.) "Intelligent Agents for Data Mining and Information Retrieval" published by Idea Publishing Group (USA)].